June 28th 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Little 5 Points Community Center (In the Cafe)
$5.00 Suggested donation * Refreshments Served
Relationships & Money...It is no surprise that money and finances are hot topics in any relationship. We have convened a panel of six-figure earners to discuss relationships & money:
- How do you create a joint financial vision?
- How do you create financial equity when one earns substantially more money?
- Is there one account, two, or more?
We want to help you build success around this typically hush-hush subject. We know that money is not what makes a relationship work...at all! But we also know that it can be a huge source of frustration and conflict, even in the healthiest relationships.
For singles...How to manage your money while dating is key:
- How much do you spend on a date?
- How much do you reveal in the dating process?
- What is important to know about "potential" partners?
A recent study shows the following:
The 2013 Fidelity Investments Couples Retirement Study
- Less than one-half (45%) of couples agree that day-to-day financial decisions are made jointly.
- Only 43% of couples report making investment decisions for retirement jointly.
- Only 28% of couples are completely confident that either partner is prepared to assume responsibility of their joint retirement finances, if necessary.
- One in three couples disagree as to their ideal vision for retirement. While men are significantly more likely to envision indulging in their favorite sports, women are more likely to envision spending time with family, enjoying hobbies and volunteering in their local community.
We are going to discuss, learn and grow together! COME LEARN THE SECRETS OF SIX-FIGURE LESBIANS. It promises to be informative and fun!
CALL 404.944.6409 FOR QUESTIONS & MORE INFO